Catering at Greenock Golf Club
Whether it's a hearty breakfast or a relaxing lunch, why not enjoy the spectacular views from our restaurant along side some warming homemade fayre.
Breakfast sees : morning rolls filled with lorne sausage, free range eggs or why not have a bacon & tattie scone roll, or have it all with a full breakfast on bacon, sausage, egg, tomato & mushrooms alongside hot toast & a cup of tea.
Maybe it's a light snack or lunch your after, we have just the thing for everyone:
• Warming bowl of homemade soup
• A selection of ciabatta sandwiches
• Steak pie with a ruff puff pastry topping
• The old favourite Fish & chips
• Prime Scottish beef burgers
Or why not visit us for a succulent Sunday lunch, served between 12 o'clock & 5pm every Sunday.
Opening hours from December till end March are 10am til 5pm every day except Monday.
Remember you can also have that special occasion here at the Golf club so whether it's a Birthday, anniversary or that special wedding date, speak to us at the Clubhouse to discuss your requirements.
- Members & Visitors are reminded that the dining room and clubhouse are available for private functions, weddings, funerals, birthday parties, christenings etc.
- Bookings can be made by contacting the secretary Heather Sinclair
- Phone :- 01475 791912
- Email:- secretary@
- Booking Form